Subject: Line ups
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 07:20:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ma'am, 

PFA, 

Name 	Contact No. 	Language 	Status 	Location 	Last Salary 
Suraj Singh 	8127149667 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	Pashchim Vihar 	
Neeraj 	9306626237 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	New Ashok Nagar 	13000 
Shahram Warsi 	9650389277 	Content Writing 	21st Nov 2019 		
Aman Dubey 	8700932738 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	Shahdra 	25000 
Rashid Khan 	9927292578 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	Noida 	21000 
Praveen 	9953240139 	English 	21st Nov 2019 		
Pradeep 	8826240880 	English 	21st Nov 2019 		
Naveen 	8851369886 	Trainer 	21st Nov 2019 		
Kunal 	9999680838 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	24000 	Inderapuram 
Shubham 	8800324389 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	18000 	Shahhdra 
Pradeep 	9899491160 	Trainer 	21st Nov 2019 		
Abhishek Anand 	8317543187 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	13000 	
New Ashok Nagar 

Saifullah 	7631437252 	English 	21st Nov 2019 		Mndirka 
Sahil Gupta 	7985828232 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	18000 	Noida 
Rahul Kumar 	8700920345 	English 	21st Nov 2019 	14000 	Mayur Vihar 
Avinash 	8130414386 	English 	22nd Nov 2019 	22000 	Noida 

Regards, 
Harpreet Jaswal 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393