Subject: Resignation – Kritika Mirchandani
From: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:20:47 +0530

To,

The HR Manager,
Cherry E-Commerce private limited
A-72, Sector 2,
Noida-201301

Dear Ma'am,

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as
Operations Team Leader (DE) for Cherry E-Commerce Pvt. Ltd, effective
November 8th, 2019 as my family is relocating. My last day will be 7th
December, 2019.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me
during the last two years. I have truly enjoyed my tenure with the Company,
and I am more than grateful for the encouragement you have given me in
pursuing my professional growth objectives.

If I can be of any assistance during this transition in order to facilitate
my responsibilities to my successor, please let me know. I would be glad to
help wherever I can.

Kind Regards
Kritika Mirchandani