Subject: Summarization mail for verifying employment details of Tommaso Nisi
From: Sandip Mhapankar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:14:34 +0530

*Dear Sir/Madam , *

This is with reference to the telephonic Conversation I had with you on 
31/10/2019.

Thank you for verifying the information given to us by Tommaso Nisiin 
his application.

The information given by you is recorded below, based on which we shall 
be closing this particular case.
Kindly confirm the details verified by you. In case of any discrepancy, 
we request a feedback within 48 hours or else information provided will 
be construed as authentic.

	

*Candidate s Particulars*

*Your Verification Inputs (Substantiate Here)*

*Candidates Name*

	Tommaso Nisi
	Tommaso Nisi

*Employee ID*

Please Provide

	Not Disclosed

*Company Name*

Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

	Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

*Period of Employment*

	22 Jan 2019 to 30 Sept 2019 	22 Jan 2019 to 30 Sept 2019

*Designation*

	Customer Service Executive 	Customer Service Executive

*Verifiers Name & Designation*

	Ayushi Verma - HR Manager // 0120-4332621

test Warm regards,

*Sandip Mhapankar
Analyst*

Tel:**+91-22-68260122**
FAX:**+91-22-68260104

Verifacts Services Private Limited
Website :<http://www.verifacts.co.in/>www.verifacts.co.in
Blog : _<http://www.verifacts.blogspot.com>www.verifacts.blogspot.com_
*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs>*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs>*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20ser>

Branch Office : Yashodha Niwas, 1/A, 1st Floor, Opp. Crisil House, 
Chakala, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400093
Regd.Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road, 
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, BengaluruÂ  560038
CIN : U74140KA2005PTC35878

ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½cid:[email-masked] don't print 
this e-mail unless you really need to.ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

*_Disclaimer:_*This message and any attachment(s) contained here are 
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt 
Ltd and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected 
by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the 
entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this 
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this 
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail 
and delete it from your computer. This email and attachments are scanned 
for viruses. The recipient should recheck this email and any attachments 
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any 
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.