Subject: Requesting Employment Verification of Tommaso Nisi
From: Sandip Mhapankar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:31:10 +0530

*Dear HR Team,*

Verifacts is an ISO 27001:2013 certified and NSR (NASSCOM) empanelled 
background Verification Company. We verify the particulars of candidates 
as presented by them in their application forms. The candidates are 
either already working for our clients or being considered for employment.

In this regard we request you to kindly verify the documents and the 
details enumerated below so that we may process the applicants details 
efficiently. A quick feedback from you will facilitate the candidate to 
join one of the reputed companies of India.

	

*Candidates Particulars*

*Your Verification Inputs (Substantiate Here)*

*Candidates Name*

	Tommaso Nisi 	

*Employee ID*

	Please Provide

*Company Name*

	Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt Ltd 	

*Company Location*

	Please Provide 	

*Company Telephone Number*

	Please Provide 	

*Period of Employment*

	22 Jan 2019 to 30 Sept 2019

*Designation*

	Customer Service Executive

*Remuneration*

	Please Provide 	

*Supervisor Name & DesignationÂ *

	Please Provide 	

*Reason for Leaving*

Please Provide

*Eligible For Rehire (If No Please Provide Reason )*

Please Provide

*Integrity/ Disciplinary/ Personal issues if any*

Please Provide

*Any Exit Formalities Pending*

Please Provide

*Additional HR Comments*

Please Provide

*Verifiers Name & Designation*

Please Provide

-- 
Warm regards,

*Sandip Mhapankar
Analyst*

Tel:**+91-22-68260122**
FAX:**+91-22-68260104
Verifacts Services Private Limited
Website :<http://www.verifacts.co.in/>www.verifacts.co.in
Blog : _<http://www.verifacts.blogspot.com>www.verifacts.blogspot.com_
*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://www.facebook.com/VerifactsSvcs>*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://twitter.com/VerifactsSvcs>*cid:[email-masked]* 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/536078?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:536078,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1453470239311,tas:verifacts%20ser>

Branch Office : Yashodha Niwas, 1/A, 1st Floor, Opp. Crisil House, 
Chakala,Andheri-E, Mumbai-400093
Regd.Office : #4007, Hallmark Square, 1st & 2nd floor, 100 ft Road, 
Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, BengaluruÂ  560038
CIN : U74140KA2005PTC35878

ï¿½ï¿½cid:[email-masked] don't print this e-mail 
unless you really need to.ï¿½ï¿½

*_Disclaimer:_*This message and any attachment(s) contained here are 
information that is confidential, proprietary to Verifacts Services Pvt 
Ltd and its clients. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected 
by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the 
entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this 
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this 
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail 
and delete it from your computer. This email and attachments are scanned 
for viruses. The recipient should recheck this email and any attachments 
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any 
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.