Subject: Kunal CV / Operations..!!
From: Om Sai Ram <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 10:10:01 +0530

Dear Harpreet,

Good morning...!!

Basis our discussion, Kindly find the attached resume. I had done MBA in
Operations & Graduation in BTS, I am having an experience of more than
12yrs in Life Insurance & Matrimony Sector Customer Service, Team Handling
& Administration along with sales.

1. Worked with WNS Global Services as an process analyst. 18 Months. Reason
of leaving : Career Growth.

2.  Worked with AVIVA Life Insurance operations in Customer service &
Retention. Assistant Manager  9 years. Reason of leaving Career Growth.

3. Worked with Max Life Insurance Co Ltd as an Deputy Manager for only
4+Months in Internet operations. (Left due to personal reasons)

4. Worked with HDFC Standard Life Insurance as a Deputy Manager Branch
Operations. Last CTC 6 Lacs with includes 7 to 8 % Variable.

                               5. Dec'18 working as an Branch Manager with
one of the renound Matrimony  company and also involved into various
different projects.

Regards,
Kunal
09910086766