Subject: Confirmation Mail of Sunil Kumar
From: "Jyoti Sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:12:19 +0530

Hi Sir,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

We would appreciate your assistance in completing the below form.

 

Details given by candidate

Details verified by HR

Employee Code 

Not mentioned

Not mentioned

Employee Name

Sunil Kumar

Sunil Kumar

Designation 

Sr. Customer Service Executive

Sr. Customer Service Executive

Date of joining 

May 01, 2019

May 01, 2019

Date of Leaving 

July 21, 2019

July 21, 2019

Gross Salary (PM/PA)

INR 32,000

INR 32,000

Reason for Leaving

Na

NA

Reporting Manager Name

NA

Not disclosed

Eligibility to Rehire

NA

NA

F&F Status/ Recovery Status If pending  

NA

NA

Respondent details

-

Mr. Ashish

HR

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd 

Contact details:- 012 0433 2621

 

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com