Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Sunil Kumar
From: "Jyoti Sharma" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:35:56 +0530

Hi Sir /Mam

 

Request you to please help us on below verification mail.

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

From: Jyoti Sharma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:11 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Sunil Kumar
Importance: High

Hi Sir /Mam

 

Request you to please help us on below verification mail.

 

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

From: Jyoti Sharma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:54 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Sunil Kumar
Importance: High

Hi Sir /Mam

 

Request you to please help us on below verification mail.

 

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

From: Jyoti Sharma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 11:41 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Sunil Kumar
Importance: High

Hi Sir 

 

Request you to please help us on below verification mail.

 

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

From: Jyoti Sharma [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:17 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Employment Verification of Sunil Kumar
Importance: High

To, 

Human Resource

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

We would appreciate your assistance in completing the below form, please
help us with your prompt feedback in the appropriate column.

 

Details claimed by candidate

Details confirmed by HR Team

Employee Code:

Not mentioned

Name of Employee:

Sunil Kumar

Date of Joining: 

May 01, 2019

Date of Leaving:

July 21, 2019

Designation:

Sr. Customer Service Executive

CTC:

INR 32,000

Reasons for leaving:

Voluntary 

Supervisor: (Please Specify Name & Designation)

Details Required

Any Disciplinary/ Performance Issues: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Full & Final Formalities (Clear/Pending)

Details Required

Eligible for rehire: (Please Specify)

Details Required

Verified By: (Please specify designation and contact no.)

Details Required

 

 

Want our BGV services. Please contact @ 9810946768 Mr. Jatin Sharma.

Regards,

Jyoti Sharma

Research Associate

0124 407 8468

Screen Facts Services Private limited

Unit No. 760, 7th Floor, JMD Megapolis, 

Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018

www.screenfacts.com 

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Disclaimer: This email & files transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged & intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or
other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately & permanently
delete the email & files, if any.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com