Subject: Resignation
From: Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 11:26:01 +0530

Dear Ma'am

I Sankarshan Rajan, hereby regretfully would like to bring it to your
notice that I would be resigning from my post of an Account Manager with
Cherry-Ecommerce (Livesalesman).

The reason behind submitting this resignation is personal. I would
certainly speak with the management in person to explain the reason behind
my resignation if deemed necessary.

My tenure here was an absolute pleasure. I have had the pleasure to work
with one of the best dynamic team. I would like to express my heartfelt
gratitude to my bosses who have helped my growth with this company and also
guided and mentored me in achieving the desired objectives.

I certainly feel sorry to submit my resignation at this point of time. I
would serve the notice of 30 days as per the terms of my employment
contract and would help the management with the transition period.

Once again, I would humbly like to thank my boss Saurabh Sir for every
opportunity that was given to me and would also thank my entire team for
the politeness and humbleness in the work atmosphere,

Thanking you!

Yours Faithfully,
Sankarshan Rajan