Subject: No confirmation received
From: ribhu gehlaut <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 08:27:45 +0530

Hi,

I am writing this to confirm that I have not received any communication
from your side about which I was promised 5 days back.

As per our conversation on Friday, 4th october, I was asked to resign from
my present job as Executive customer support however I was not allowed to
serve a notice period and denied the remuneration of one month salary as
promised in the confirmation email sent to me by the company on 13th June,
2019.

I was informed that I will receive a communication from the company on my
personal email [email-masked] the termination of
my services which I have not received yet. I have neither been allowed to
work nor been provided any confirmation letter for the same. I had visited
the company again on Monday, 7th Octber and was promised I will be provided
with a confirmation soon, latest by 8th October however there is nothing I
have received until now.

This behavior of the company is causing me a lot of mental stress as due to
the situation the company has created, I am unable to move ahead and my
valuable time is being wasted. Also, I have not received my salary for the
month of September 2019 which is scheduled on 7th of every month.

I expect the organisation to stop the unprofessional attitude and either
send me an official confirmation with a valid reason or allow me to work.
Failing this, I will be left with no other option than take this up further
with the authorities. I am hoping you will understand the situation and do
the necessary.

Sincerely,
Ribhu Vrat
Emp Id:543