Subject: Free of Cost_Sample Foreign and Indian Language Translation Service
From: "Abhijeet Pisal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 11:19:59 +0530

Hello Ashfaque,

Hope you are having a great time!

Are you or your employees getting trouble dealing with foreign clients due
to language constraint?

Don't Worry!! We Are Here To Assist You!!

Our Offerings:

*	Language Translation
*	Typesetting (Complete DTP solutions supporting)
*	Website, Software, Mobile & Games Localization
*	Graphic Design 
*	Voice-overs
*	Localization and Testing
*	Transcription
*	Subtitling
*	Interpretation
*	Language Training

https://fls.vinsys.com

If you can share a sample file of up to 150-200 words, we will get the same
translated in the language of your choice, at no cost. Because of sample
sharing  you will get an idea about  our translation quality. This will help
to assess our quality in the designated subject of your request for both
Translation and DTP. 

Best Regards,

Abhijeet Pisal

Insides Sales

Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.

'Shivaji Niketan' | Tejas Society | Behind Dhondiba Sutar Bus Stand

Near Mantri Park | Kothrud | Pune - 411 029. Maharashtra, INDIA.

Board No : +91 20 25382807/43| Mobile : +91 9284845481.

India - Pune | Hyderabad | Bangalore | Delhi NCR

International - Australia |  China | India | Kenya | Malaysia | Oman |
Tanzania | UAE