Subject: Re: Resignation
From: Mansi Chhabra <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 22:53:52 +0530

Hi Ma'am,

With reference to your e-mail, I would like to clarify that during the
entire employment period of 27 months, I have served this organization with
the satisfaction of my superiors. I have discharged my duties
professionally as per the dynamic business requirements whilst providing
support in the form of extended office hours as and when needed.

Also since I joined the organization, I have performed as per expectations,
which led to getting a timely confirmation after completion of training and
subsequent promotion to a senior position within this period hence
questioning the competence is not justified. The claims put in the
aforesaid mail are extremely saddening. There has been a number of times
when I have kept the company’s needs above mine throughout my employment
period.

During last year my mother had been diagnosed with renal failure which
demands me to be available at home at certain times. However, I have not
let my performance get affected but it is disheartening to not receive the
same support when needed.

In view of the above, please consider this as my formal resignation. Also
due to the family emergency, I cannot serve the 30 days’ notice period, I
would like to opt for the latter option mentioned in the employment
agreement i.e. adjusting the salary in lieu of the notice period. Please
also note that I currently have a leave balance of 9 days.

In view of the same, kindly request you to initiate the formalities to
settle my account and process the relieving letter.

Thanks
With Regards
Mansi Chhabra

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 12:33 PM HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Mansi,
>
> Following your email we would like to clarify that:
>
>    1. Despite your several instances of scamming the company, continued
>    and repeated unprofessional behaviour, gross incompetence and continued
>    under performance the company has not terminated your contract.
>    2. You have taken several emergency leaves, the history is full of
>    instances where the shift schedules had to be changed as we had to
>    accommodate your requests for "emergency" leaves.  For over 2 years the
>    company did not change your shifts to night only cooperating with you. Your
>    work contract is to work in 24x7 environment, and since the start we've
>    only made exceptions for you. However you have always put yourself above
>    the company needs.
>
>
> Should you wish to resign, you can do so, however you must serve the one
> month notice period as required under your employment agreement.
>
>
> Regards,
> Ayushi Verma
> *Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
> Noida, India
> *+911204332621 Ex.12*
> *+917042335393*
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Mansi Chhabra" <[email-masked]>
> *To: *"HR Livesalesman" <[email-masked]>
> *Cc: *"Sankarshan Rajan" <[email-masked]>
> *Sent: *Tuesday, 1 October, 2019 22:47:21
> *Subject: *Resignation
>
> Hi Ma'am,
>
> Due to the non-professional environment and not to adjust in emergencies
> on family front. Since my mother is on dialysis I am forced to work in
> different shifts and not allowed to take emergency leave. Therefore I am
> not in a position to work in this organisation. I hereby tender my
> resignation with immediate effect from my position as "Team Leader -
> Japanese Language".
>
> I would request you to settle my account at the earliest.
>
> Thanks
> Kind Regards
> Mansi Chhabra
>
>