Subject: ATTN 1st Secy - Consular - RE Employment Visa Application # OA0074292
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 02:33:32 -0700 (MST)

To, 

First Secretary Consular / First Secy Cons II 

Embassy of India 

Congo 

Ref: Mr. Simba Amel Hauryan Nathanaël., Passport Number – OA0074292, Employment Visa Application# - CODKV00E5419 

Greetings! 

We are an e-commerce management company based in Noida, India, and we service some of the largest and most successful e-businesses worldwide. 

This email is regarding the Employment Visa application for Mr. Simba who has been hired by our company (Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., Noida, India) to work as a French Language Translator in India. 

Mr. Simba has made an application for Employment Visa to the Embassy of India, Congo. During his application process, he was informed by the Embassy Officer that his employment contract has a salary which is less than US$ 25,000/year. 

In this regards we would like to draw your attention to: 

    1. I would like to mention that as per the guidelines published by MHA (Attached, Please refer to the highlighted area on Page 6 of the attached PDF), foreigners working in Language specific jobs as translators are exempt from such floor salary of US$ 25,000. 
    2. The candidate we have hired has been hired specifically because we cannot find someone in India with same level of French and English to help us with language translation which is exempt from the floor salary of $25,000 as per MHA guidelines and the Visa manual. 
    3. The in hand salary offered to the candidate (Rs. 37,000/month) will be more that sufficient for them to live a very comfortable life in India. The company additional to the salary also assists in Housing, provides medical insurance cover, provides flight transportation etc. 
    4. The spirit of having a floor limit of US$25,000 was to discourage Indian companies for hiring foreign workers for job roles which could otherwise be performed by Indians. In the current case we are unable to find Indians who have the desired proficiency in the French language and are capable of executing our tasks. 
    5. As a precedent our employees have in the past applied for Employment visa with similar salaries from your embassy, and they have not been a problem. 

I understand that you as representatives of India in Congo are trying to protect the interest of Indian citizens, Indian companies and the policies of Indian government. I would like to thank you and your colleagues for your dedication and service to India. I would like to mention that our company's business has considerable dependence on language translators to be able to do business in several countries overseas, not to mention the foreign exchange we earn that goes onto building government reserves. 

I would request you to kindly grant our employee an Employment visa. For any further questions and concerns I can always be reached directly at [ callto:+91%2098101%2075203 | +91 98101 75203 ] or at email at [email-masked]. 

If you wish, I will be happy to call you on phone and discuss this matter at your convenience. 

Best Regards, 

Saurabh Dadu 

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 

India: [ callto:+91%20120%204332621 | +91 120 4332621 ] x 17 

US: [ callto:1%20240%20949%202437 | 1 240 949 2437 ] 

Cell: [ callto:+91%209810175203 | +91 9810175203 ]