Subject: Request letter for employment Visa
From: zola moke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 12:50:35 +0530

Good Morning Sir,

Hello Sir

I would you like  to let you know that I'm applying for the employment visa
in Uganda, neighbor of my country Congo, just 1 hour far from my place.
As in my country the employment visa is taking now 3 months to get it.

when I arrived in Congo I had applied for the visa, but I took 2 weeks and
half without any response from them, I had requested my documents back to
apply in Kampala City of Uganda.

The thing is I'm not the person who made the application, I gave to someone
else who works in the embassy.
we are in contact with him only after work, once in side, I can not contact
him,

I supposed to got the visa since 2 days ago, but they are asking a visa
request letter send directly to the India Embassy in Unganda:
[email-masked].
then I can get the visa today as tomorrow it's holiday and after tomorrow.
As I've to travel on Friday.
If I miss this opportunity it will be difficult for me.

Regards
Gilbrinne ZOLA MOKE