Subject: Resignation letter
From: Wamiq Ahmad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 16:42:01 +0530

To,
The HR
Cherry e-commerce private limited (livesalesman)
A-72, Sector 2,
Noida 201301.

Date: 29.09.19

Respected Mam & Sir,

I am writing this letter to confirm you that I have already put my
resignation in written as on 27.09.19, which was duly accepted by you.

To be a part of Cherry e-commerce was an splendid experience for me and
these sixteen months of my life were remarkable. I enjoyed my job, the
people I worked with and the company I worked for. I am so attached to all
this that leaving now appears so tough to me but we have to bow before
fortune.

This letter will serve as official notification of my resignation. I would
request you to clear my dues and provide me my relieving letter as soon as
possible.

Kind Regards,
Wamiq Ahmad