Subject: Fwd: Resignation from the position of HR Executive
From: Ayushi Verma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:56:35 +0530

Ayushi Verma's resignation

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ayushi Verma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 10:51 PM
Subject: Resignation from the position of HR Executive
To: <[email-masked]>

To,
Mr. Saurabh Dadu
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt LTD

Sir,

This is to inform you that I would like to resign from my position as an HR
Executive in your organization.

I had an immense learning experience working with you and I would be
grateful to you for allowing me this opportunity and your support.
Unfortunately, I would not be able to continue with my job at your company
due to some personal reasons.

I request you to kindly accept my resignation and relieve me from my
duties. I would be serving my notice period of 15 days as per the company
norms.

Yours sincerely
Ayushi Verma
HR Executive