Subject: Business Proposal - Miraist Private Limited
From: Varun Sarpal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mitsu Sekino（関野 光剛） <[email-masked]>, Eri Morii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:53:48 +0530

Dear *Ayushi* San,

Greetings!

It was a pleasure talking with you a while back

Thank you for giving *Miraist Pvt Ltd* the opportunity to discuss regarding
the hiring needs as of now*.* I am positive that our team can find the best
talent that could add value to the Company’s growth and culture.

This Recruitment proposal (Draft) outlines our company information,
benefits, services offered, pricing and terms of our services.

We at Miraist Pvt Ltd would like to contribute its extensive database reach
to fulfill your esteemed organizational vacancies. We specialize in
Japanese Market and Start-up Hiring. We are the preferred and trusted
recruitment partners for Japanese clients PAN India

Apart from regular Recruitment business, we have the following
business verticals
as well

   1. *IT Desk: We support Indian engineers to work in Japan permanently.*
   2. *HRC (Human Resource Consulting)
   Desk:  http://miraist-india.com/corporate/
   <http://miraist-india.com/corporate/> (Please visit this page for detailed
   explanation)*
   3. *Japan Desk: Supporting Japanese National to work in India*

Looking forward to your support on the same

Please let us know in case you need any clarification

*Unfeigned Regards,*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*Varun Sarpal (バルン サーパル)*

*Miraist Private Limited*

*Recruitment Manager *

*3rd Floor DLF Building, No. 9 - A DLF Cyber City,Phase - Ⅲ, Gurgaon
Haryana 122002*

*Mobile：+91 8826294914*

*Mail: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*http://www.iimjobs.com/r/71759-varun-sarpal
<http://www.iimjobs.com/r/71759-varun-sarpal>*

*URL: https://miraist-india.com/
<http://miraist-india.com/>LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-sarpal-バルン-サーパル-4232b221
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-sarpal-%E3%83%90%E3%83%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%B5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%91%E3%83%AB-4232b221>*

*Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miraist.india
<https://www.facebook.com/miraist.india>*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━