Subject: Re: Mo Junaid, in regards to your application with LiveSalesman for NATIVE ARABIC EXPERT – INTERNATIONAL BPO
From: Political movement Mo Junaid khan <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:03:47 +0530

Ok

On 18 Sep 2019 14:56, "LiveSalesman" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mo Junaid,

We are pleased to tell you that you have been shortlisted for this job and
we would like to proceed with the first round of selection procedure with
you.

For the first round, we have designed an online pre-screening test to check
the language proficiency in both English and Arabic.

Test link- https://form.jotform.me/lsmindia/VGL-Language-screening

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to do the test:

1. Please send us your resume with Name and Current Location, on this
number- +917042335393 via Whatsapp.

2. Open the test link given above and enter your details.
3. Select your first language, which will be ARABIC.
4. There are total 5 questions to be answered.
5. The first two questions' answers are to be filled in English.
6. The Last three questions' answers are to be filled in Arabic.
7. Click on Submit after finishing and finalising your answers.

You can expect the test results within a day.

For any further queries, call or whatsapp HR at +917042335393

Regards

Ayushi Verma

Human Resources

*Suspect spam or fraud?*Report this message to Indeed
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=uGRbL2Ph9PqCqwgKlsXtA5DbHW8Nn94tf85PdCY1hfohZfNidrKbSIhiDdpKMGX-Fs_Jdt0iAr0UJmroU2inYQz2M2iYcepHnVzP1bz5u8kwKCQ-n3spvHsBukML_tMQ4jGWDbnIrKI5VFrNS-Lad2holqZ6upqoTEgE0yxf2Py71mtk9otm35jji2Gaon9BVxX-pRIefuEUXn2D>
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email-hidden?info=uGRbL2Ph9PqCqwgKlsXtA5DbHW8Nn94tf85PdCY1hfohZfNidrKbSIhiDdpKMGX-Fs_Jdt0iAr0UJmroU2inYQz2M2iYcepHnVzP1bz5u8kwKCQ-n3spvHsBukML_tMQ4jGWDbnIrKI5VFrNS-Lad2holqZ6upqoTEgE0yxf2Py71mtk9otm35jji2Gaon9BVxX-pRIefuEUXn2D>
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IN#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IN#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IN#tos>.

Suspect spam or fraud?
Report this message to Indeed <https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=FTUAPWCn8KsFbXe01YvYxEOeYlMJ3C2qqqdKzugtqutzkisSaL1eKmlxB3tWOuwaw4DnwoRj5rACicWj8Pn4iv6MT6B_iFlrI67SgQUHUXuuSsAEC_nr4SWvAZiD5JZwi6zkWtIIWop0a-cv4LWtV6mnjGRB9dP64_Ck9faPX8-48yX5ecfAYvfWMyA0LXa-hhbfafwA9k9gX_dqsR_QZV2Qfw>

By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=IN#cookies>, Privacy Policy <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=IN#privacy>, and Terms of Service <https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&amp;co=IN#tos>.