Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Jitendra Martolia
From: "Yogendra" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:58:44 +0530

Dear HR,

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on 11-Sep-19 with
regards to the Employment verification of Jitendra Martolia. As we have not
received any input from your end, we request you to kindly respond to our
mail at the earliest as this is of an urgent nature to us.

 

Yogi signature

Disclaimer: The contents of this email are the property of Adamma Info
Services and are confidential. If it was not addressed to you, you have no
legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify
the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

 

From: Yogendra [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 9:47 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Jitendra Martolia

Dear HR,

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on 11-Sep-19 with
regards to the Employment verification of Jitendra Martolia. As we have not
received any input from your end, we request you to kindly respond to our
mail at the earliest as this is of an urgent nature to us.

Yogi signature

Disclaimer: The contents of this email are the property of Adamma Info
Services and are confidential. If it was not addressed to you, you have no
legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify
the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

 

From: Yogendra [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:51 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Jitendra Martolia

Dear HR,

This mail is with reference to our previous mail sent on 11-Sep-19 with
regards to the Employment verification of Jitendra Martolia. As we have not
received any input from your end, we request you to kindly respond to our
mail at the earliest as this is of an urgent nature to us.

 

Yogi signature

Disclaimer: The contents of this email are the property of Adamma Info
Services and are confidential. If it was not addressed to you, you have no
legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify
the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.

 

From: Yogendra [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:21 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Employment Verification of Jitendra Martolia

 

Dear HR,

Adamma is a Candidate Authentication Company that enables the organization
to be sure of the authenticity of details provided by the Candidate who
would be considered for the respected designation with our Clients.

As this is an urgent requirement hence would request for your co-operation
in replying at the earliest.

 

Particulars 

Declared by the Candidate      

Verification Inputs

Candidate Name

Jitendra Martolia

Company Name

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd

Employee ID

Please Provide

Contact Number

022-98317614

Period of Employment

14 Jun 18 - 02 Jan 19

Designation

Executive

Process

Please Provide

Remuneration

INR 2,50,000 P.A

Duties & Responsibilities

Please Provide

 Performance at Work

Please Provide

Any Integrity/Disciplinary Issues

Please Provide

Supervisor Name & Designation

Mr. Virat 

[Manager]

9643605600

	

Reasons For Leaving

Please Provide

Whether Official Resignation Given

Yes / No

All exit formalities completed

Yes / No

Eligible for Rehire

Please Provide (If no please provide the reason)

Additional Comments

Please Provide

Name and Designation of the Verifying Authority

Kindly Specify

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions

Looking forward to your kind co-operation and we thank you in anticipation

 

 

 

Yogi signature