Subject: Interview Scheduling: Portuguese/English Customer Service - Working Holiday in India (Programação Entrevista: Português Serviço / Inglês Cliente - Working Holiday na India.
From: Heliomar Pontual Pereira <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:05:16 -0300

Dear Sirs, good day!

Hope that you are very well.

First of all, thank you so much for your prompt reply.
I have received from AYUSHI VERMA, Interview Scheduling for Customer
Service - Working Holiday in India. I have already additioned AYUSHI
whatsApp number in my mobile telephone (WhatsApp). Please could you tell me
what should I do to proceed to go on to participate in this vacancy and
this selective process? I am available for a phone call today, tomorrow and
whenever you need it. I received the below message from AYUSHI VERMA/Human
Resources:

'''

Dear Heliomar Pontual Pereira,
Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your application. We are interested in your profile and would
like to set-up a phone interview to better understand your candidature.
Please let us know your availability for today/tomorrow for a phone call.

Also, please add us to your What'sApp to make the communication easier and
faster. Our Phone number is *+917042335393*. Just send us a message on
what's app when you have added us. Alternatively, you can also reach us
either on *Skype- hr_17100*  or *email - [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Ayushi Verma

Human Resources

P.S. To add this number as a contact on What's app you would first have to
save this number to your Phone's contact list, and that should
automatically add the number to your What's app.

""

Waiting your reply.