Subject: Italian Hiring Update
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 02:04:40 -0700 (MST)

Hello Ma'am, 

The below listed are the Italian profiles with their status. I am contacting profiles from June-July as well. 
These profiles are apart from the four I sent you yesterday. 
Please let me know if you need anything else for the same. 

Claudio Prestigiacomo 	39 3476379433 	Emailed | No response 
Amadin Agbonlahor 	39 388 325 3015 	Declined due to a better offer 
incoronata rinaldi 	393495922785 	Not interested in our offer 
Dario Galli 	3496432631 	Moved to Barcelona, Not interested for India 
Rachele Cappelli 	39 340 778 8927 	Was looking for some event management 
Beatrice Ottoni 	39 347 450 4588 	Stopped responding after reading FAQs 
App Gratis 	39 320 959 3895 	Stopped responding after reading FAQs 
Giovanni Larocca 	3478677220 	Declined Saurabh Sir's offer of 62k per month 
Ellis Macaluso (Dexter) 	39 391 736 4195 	was offered job after salary discussion, declined due to personal reasons 
Giulia Pisano 	44 7728 557727 	Stopped responding after salary discussion 
Riccardo Botta 	39 328 662 2171 	Was excited to join, mom met with an accident, can't come untill November 
Micol Zumpano 	44 7843 821107 	Stopped responding after reading FAQs 
Jessica Ferba 	39 347 319 6453 	Joined another job 

Regards, 
Ayushi Verma 
Cherry E Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393