Subject: VOIP PROPOSAL
From: "Madiha Rais" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:53:43 +0530

Respected Sir  ,

We are providing outbound and inbound services to call centers, BPO,
software companies and ISP in across the world. We provide small and
medium-sized enterprises such as carriers, ISP's and telecommunication
service providers with good rates and better quality for international calls
to ANY destination worldwide. Calls are sent out via more than 148 local
operators, reaching each and every country on the globe.

We  terminate large quantities of telecom traffic worldwide. Due to our
sizeable traffic in wholesale minutes, we have some of the best
international rates in the industry, and therefore we are able to pass these
savings to our clients.

We provides A-Z voice termination through interconnections with Tier 1
Providers. We have the best quality connections possible. High ASR & short
PPD witness the high standard of our system. Our network is supported by a
24/7 network-operation-center.

Waiting for your positive reply. If you have any query feel free to get in
touch with us.

Note: We are providing 24*7 services to our client.

For more you can visit our website:-

 <http://www.welcoinfotech.com> www.welcoinfotech.com

Thanks & Regards,  

 http://www.welcoinfotech.com/images/wi-logo2.png

MADIHA RAIS

8586997780