Subject: Information on Urgent issue and demand of leaves.
From: Gaurav Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:32:10 +0530

Hello ma'am,
My name is GAURAV Bhatnagar. I am working in Cherry E-commerce's Viagogo
process since last 4 months. I have never taken any unplanned leave or any
uninformed leave during my work span here. This is to inform you that my
mother was not feeling well and had reported an issue with her left leg
from 20th of August. When recently we take her to a diagnostic lab then
they told us this is a severe case of "Deep Vein Throhombusis" and we need
totreat it on urgent basis. The Doctor has referred her to AIIMS OR FORTIS.
I am working on this issue and going to different different hospitals and
surgeon since last two days. There is no body else who can do this in place
of me as I am the only man at my house. Please take this in to the
consideration and Mark me on informed leave at least for 1 week from 26th
August to 31st august. I am highly grateful to the cooperation done with
me. Please also informed the relevant department so that they can be
informed of my conditions. I am attaching the related documents with this
mail. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Kind Regards,
Gaurav Bhatnagar
Team Viagogo