From: michelle avalos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 16:16:46 -0500

Dear Representative,

I’m the type of person who likes to take risks and who is brave enough to
follow her dreams.  So here I am, presenting myself to you in the pursuit
of my next dream.

My name is Michelle Avalos.  I am 26 years old, originally from Tampico,
Tamaulipas Mexico. In December of 2016, I graduated from University of
Relations and International Studies A.C in Foreign Languages and decided to
take on my next challenge by putting my love of language, culture and
adventure into practice by entering the Cultural Care Au Pair program in
June of 2017. After an incredible first year filled, living and working
with a family near Washington DC, And one month ago I finished my second
year as Au pair caring for a family with three young children near Boston,
MA. So far this is been the best experience of my life , I am ready to
continue to take risks and push myself to continue to learn and grow.

When I was a kid, I always longed to travel the world, live in foreign
cultures, fall in love with all the beauty of new place that the world has
to offer. I never imagined that I could really make this happen because
living away from home and leaving my family was the most difficult thing I
ever had to do.  Even though making the first move was so uncertain, scary
and daunting, what awaited me on the other side was my dream. The
experience of leaving my home or this adventure as I called it, has made me
grow up as a person.  I’m so much more independent and I am so proud of how
much I have learned about being responsible, open-minded and flexible.
Today, as the person who am I have become, I can see a new way of looking
the life. I can easily say that everyday and every challenge has been worth
it.

I feel passionately that I could be a Teacher to show people that Mexico is
rich with culture and deep traditions.  It is filled with diverse people. I
can't wait to make people fall in love with the country that is so dear to
me.

I would be entirely grateful if you could take the time to consider my
application. This would be a great opportunity in my professional and
personal development.

Respectfully yours,

Michelle Avalos