Subject: Resignation letter
From: Naveen Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:28:21 +0530

Hi HR Team,

During our conversation over the phone on 22/08/2019 you asked me why am I
not coming to the office from last 3 days, I replied you that I was out of
station for some urgent work. Then you asked me why did not inform anyone
in the office and I told you that I did not have number of my TL Rajat so I
tried sending him the email but email was bounced back, I asked Anurag if
he is in office or can provide me Rajat's number. He said he does not have
the number. I tried calling Kamal Kant but his number was not reachable. So
I could not inform anyone. On Tuesday and Wednesday I asked Kamal again to
inform Rajat that I unable to come. Before that I also tried calling the
landline but was unable to reach to anyone. Another reason was that I was
at a place which does not have good connectivity of internet or phone. When
I reached office yesterday Rajat told me that he was not informed by Kamal
and it was marked as NO SHOW.

In last 3 months this was the first time that took leave so was not aware
that always we have to call the account manager for leave approval because
in other organisation we used to inform TL or manager. Rajat is my 4th TL
and I did not get a chance to take his number as he was on leave for 1
week. I understand that I should have informed someone in the office about
the status. But I am unable to understand why there is huge deduction for
leaves when I have leaves in my account and what if management cancels the
leaves without any prior notice and I had planned something for Tuesday.

So what I believe is I won't be able work with Cherry E-commerce with these
conditions and I am giving my resignation with effect from 24/08/2019.

Also after all the deduction you have to do, please transfer my salary +
incentives to my ICICI bank account (Details are with accounts department
or I will provide again)

It was a pleasure working with you.

Await your response.

Thanks & Regards
Naveen Kumar