Subject: Ex-Employment Verification Request of Sarthak Joshi
From: "Jyoti Jadhav" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:10:53 +0530

To,

Ashish Dabral,

Human Resources, 

Live Salesman

Dear Ashish,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

Details as per Subject's Application Form

Verification Remarks

Employee name

 Sarthak Joshi

Employee code

483

City name

Detail Required

Dates employed (From) 

 07/06/2018

Dates employed (To) 

 08/08/2019

Designation

 CCE

Remuneration : Gross/Net/CTC

 INR 27,000/-PM

Supervisor name & Designation

Ashish Dabral

Reason for leaving

Voluntary

Any issues pertaining to the employment

Detail Required

Did the candidate give sufficient notice when they left?

Detail Required

Dues pending?

Detail Required

Exit formalities completed

Detail Required

Full time / Part time

Detail Required

Employment type (Permanent/ Temporary/ Contractual/ Probation)

Detail Required

Eligible for rehire

Detail Required

Is the document authentic?

Detail Required

Any additional comments

Detail Required

Verifier name

Detail Required

Verifier designation

Detail Required

Department name

Detail Required

SF ID

TML/3779

NA

 

Thanks & Regards

Jyoti Jadhav

Verification Officer

Screen Facts Services Pvt.Ltd.

Tel : +91 022 4540 4535

Fax : +91 022 39167226

Email :[email-masked]

Website :www.screenfacts.com

[Screen Facts Services Pvt Ltd is a ISO 27001:2013 certified company]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.

Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information,or copying of this
message is prohibited.

If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message