Subject: Fwd: Resignation Letter
From: Vishnu Dutt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 18:54:30 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vishnu Dutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019, 2:14 pm
Subject: Resignation Letter
To: Ishant Hangloo <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir ,

Please accept this letter of resignation from my position as Network Engg
at NHPC . My last day of employment will be Sep 8 .

It has been a pleasure working with you and the team for the past 1.5 years
.In particular i have  enjoyed tackling extensive copy writing projects as
the business has grown . I am very appreciative for the opportunities to
develop my skills in the field and want to thank you fort all your guidance
and insight. I wish your company much success .

Please let me know if you need any assistance with the transition .
Sincerely
Vishnu Dutt
M:9991175602, 7988368634