Subject: FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT
From: ROHIT SINGH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 15:35:42 +0530

-Hi Sir,

This is to remind that my full and final settlement date is 10th Aug-2019.
So please take care of the following details, as they were forgotten from
management end  in the last month :-

*1. To Add the PCC amount of Rs. 250/- in the salary.*

*2. To add the Sick leave amount deducted for 2 separate days in June, as
the medical prescriptions that were submitted were of different dates and
were genuine.*

*3. To consider the days i was in Lesmills, as accoding to viagogo roster i
am marked Off there.*
* I was in lesmills on  full day- 12,13,14 July and a half day of 15 July.*

And the following is my bank details that may be required for the account
payee cheque:-
Name: Rohit singh
A/c No. 1913516343
Bank: KKBK0004622
Kotak Mahindra Bank

For any modifications, please give a reply before making the changes in the
salary as i don't want to create any nuisance in the office on my last
visit to the office.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Singh