Subject: Fwd: Interview Scheduling: Internship in India - Italian/English Bi-lingual Customer Service
From: Isabela Matoso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 11:15:20 -0300

Dear Mr. Verma,

 I am available for a phone call today (July 31st) in the afternoon. My
cell phone: +55 41 996118045.

Best regards,

Isabela Matoso.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: LiveSalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Interview Scheduling: Internship in India - Italian/English
Bi-lingual Customer Service
To: Isabela Matoso <[email-masked]>

Dear Isabela Matoso,
Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your application for the profile of Italian-English Customer
Service. We are interested in your profile and would like to set-up a phone
interview to better understand your candidature. Please let us know your
availability for today/tomorrow for a phone call.

Also, please add me to your What's App to make the communication easier and
faster. My Phone number is +917042335393. Just send me a message on what's
app when you have added me. Alternatively, you can also reach me on
[email-masked]

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Ayushi Verma

Human Resources

P.S. To add this number a a contact on What's app you would first have to
save this number to your Phone's contact list, and that should
automatically add the number to your What's app.
*Suspect spam or fraud?* Report this message to Indeed
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=Y8EeVHAw-M-lqUx0DnqJf0Q3KcR2HSMqY8AZxlQIVMRJJUE8Pxp5g8od1fCMgfDsk3YHDZ14Umr-5KVwhNwGsqkEAmyI9C9HFBzhvwVSIihfSLBOaA5QgWK2P3hhByl_SLQe6jxs9phfNtmXs_g4LOsIuG8qEpTvvmsLs8ZA6YPc8k2GJ_ANO8jgpef5rFdKyz3VVE8pLydCQyz7CLzp7Q>
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email-hidden?info=Y8EeVHAw-M-lqUx0DnqJf0Q3KcR2HSMqY8AZxlQIVMRJJUE8Pxp5g8od1fCMgfDsk3YHDZ14Umr-5KVwhNwGsqkEAmyI9C9HFBzhvwVSIihfSLBOaA5QgWK2P3hhByl_SLQe6jxs9phfNtmXs_g4LOsIuG8qEpTvvmsLs8ZA6YPc8k2GJ_ANO8jgpef5rFdKyz3VVE8pLydCQyz7CLzp7Q>
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IT#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IT#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=IT#tos>.