Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail TO YOU from <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 23:22:49 -0700 (MST)

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

in an email to you from probably faked sender:
  ?@[209.85.128.49]
claiming to be: <[email-masked]>

Content type: Virus
Our internal reference code for your message is 26719-17/Q1vWMcyG-FAO

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [209.85.128.49]:50342
  mail-wm1-f49.google.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[209.85.128.49]:50342 < SMTP://x

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID:
  <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: My Aadhar
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

Please contact your system administrator for details.