Subject: Interview Scheduling: Spanish + English Customer Service - Work in India (6-12 Months in India)
From: "Jeffery Winslow M. Dugue" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 22:55:14 -0500

Dear Ayushi Verma
Hope you are doing well.

I am Jeffery Winslow M. Dugué. I applied for the Spanish/English Costumer
service in Indeed.
I tried to contact you in whatsapp but I didn´t have answer.
Now I live in Mexico City. The schedule of India´s region is different to
Mexico City. At this time, it´s 22:52 in Mexico and 9:22 in India.

I want to schedule the interview by phone call. I don´t have any problem to
receive a call from you now because I will go to bed in 1 hour. I confirm
my phone number +52 1 55 1689 6082

So, according to your schedule in India, you can call me between 8 to 10 AM
or 17 to 21 PM. The time that I put for the interview is about your
schedule in India.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Kind regards,

*Jeffery Winslow M. Dugué*