Subject: Fwd: Interview Scheduling: Spanish + English Customer Service - Work in India (6-12 Months in India)
From: Jose R. Camargo González <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:37:37 -0500

Dear Ayushi Verma
thanks for your prompt response.

The best time for me is 9:30 am your local time, my WhatsApp number is (52)
5529221448 <https://wa.me/525529221448>, I already have your phone number
in my contacts.

Let me now if 9:30 am works for you? or If you want to make the call when
you read this mail send me a whatsapp message to prepare myself and be
ready for you.

Regards.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: LiveSalesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 2:22 AM
Subject: Interview Scheduling: Spanish + English Customer Service - Work in
India (6-12 Months in India)
To: José Ramón Camargo González <[email-masked]>

Dear José Ramón Camargo González,
Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your application. We are interested in your profile and would
like to set-up a phone interview to better understand your candidature.
Please let us know your availability for today/tomorrow for a phone call.

Also, please add me to your What's App to make the communication easier and
faster. My Phone number is +917042335393. Just send me a message on what's
app when you have added me. Alternatively, you can also reach me on
[email-masked]

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Ayushi Verma

Human Resources

P.S. To add this number a a contact on What's app you would first have to
save this number to your Phone's contact list, and that should
automatically add the number to your What'sapp.
*Suspect spam or fraud?* Report this message to Indeed
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email?info=CkGtsJEUig7kVMpoPziLIyoLeHdsvRZ8RZI8l81VOOJsqpZAe6vE_mEhRWeC7ZLzPYA0f7VmrOnfl1Q2mqj1R0WyeZ2yKvGWKoWZThYysvWw4WUrGCDieJ0ZO5WwLFdxpa1GoRwf0lSbLgoJ5LH7TnBfDND4eB3HCaMWArsg28P5mI9-1HmZx_n25y38nXYzAD1RCfcoJnwerlzvsQ7sZApfE23p>
<https://m.indeedemail.com/report-email-hidden?info=CkGtsJEUig7kVMpoPziLIyoLeHdsvRZ8RZI8l81VOOJsqpZAe6vE_mEhRWeC7ZLzPYA0f7VmrOnfl1Q2mqj1R0WyeZ2yKvGWKoWZThYysvWw4WUrGCDieJ0ZO5WwLFdxpa1GoRwf0lSbLgoJ5LH7TnBfDND4eB3HCaMWArsg28P5mI9-1HmZx_n25y38nXYzAD1RCfcoJnwerlzvsQ7sZApfE23p>
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=MX#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=MX#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=MX#tos>.

-- 
<http://comcam-agencia-digital.com>