Subject: Warm greetings from Wisdomjobs.com!!!
From: "Shiva | Wisdom Jobs" <[email-masked]>
To: "Shiva | Wisdom Jobs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:32:17 +0530

Hi,

Warm greetings from Wisdomjobs.com!!! 

As discussed, kindly share your current Openings or share the website’s where we can scrap the Postings. 

Let me introduce you to Wisdom IT Services. We are a one stop solution for all resourcing needs – search, selection, skill assessment, engagement and deployment – giving immense value proposition to customers and also emerging as one of the most successful start-ups in INDIA/GULF with path breaking products. Attached is detailed capability presentation of our products and services for your consideration.

Below are the packages which are valid for 1month and all are including GST.

PROPOSAL:

		

 

Option: 1 

 

		

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

2 Logins

2,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

5000 Mailers Per Month

25 Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

     1 Additional User

1 Month

4500

 

Option: 2

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

3 Logins

4,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

10000 Mailers Per Month

75 Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

2 Additional User

1 Month

7500

Option: 3

FULL RDA FOR PAN INDIA

 

Product

Usage /  Quantity

Validity

Offer Price

Resume Database Access for Pan India

5 logins

8,000 Resumes  Access per month

Resume views ,downloads, excel downloads

20000 Mailers Per Month

Unlimited Job Postings

Unlimited Searches

1 Master Login

4 Additional User

1 Month

11000

 

 

Wisdomjobs.com – TOP SME’s award winning job portal that has integrated 4th Generation technology to support HR managers & Recruiters:

Ø  Resume database of 4.5 million (GULF) & 31 Million (India) subscribed job seekers.

Ø  The Gulf’s first job portal with integrated online skill testing & rating.

Ø  Over 30% average growth in quarter on quarter job seeker registrations over the last year.

Ø  Better quality of resumes - with 1 million profiles prescreened and rated by Pragnya Meter.

Ø  5 powerful searches that support a multitude of parameters, resulting in highly effective searches and optimal results

​ Job Posting Features:

·         Posting valid for 30 days.
·         Social Media Promotion will be done on Job Post.
·         All India Any Location job posting.

 Pragnya Meter: 

*	Helps to achieve objectivity in hiring and also bench mark existing team based on their skill level through online assessment
*	Integrated online  competency based skill assessment tool that tests and rates applicant’s on their stated skills
*	Makes it extremely easy for recruiters/delivery team/HR to  identify the right candidate in much lesser time by stack ranking the test results
*	Can be used for competency mapping of existing employees for benchmarking, compensation structure and training identification

·          

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Shiva l Senior-Associate Client Engagement

Ph. No. :-  040-33524848.

 <http://RUGL.trk.elasticemail.com/tracking/click?d=ekCl2HZwPK77oZbridiTeEkL1QlVhtvUHqxKXyogdT46Iz3e8f-F-pw-SbIQs_DVyB7M8tiaAwFXbOw2Qg2ibq850JXEN7Ez3BO4SU0y0rQZ_JCt2C7u4ynZKj1zmurq8g2> www.wisdomjobs.com

Email ID: [email-masked] 

[email-masked]

Email Signature

30 million resumes | 14 million skill-tested resumes | 6000 + skill assessments

Awards & Recognitions:                                                       

Partnered with Google & Listed as Company of the year in India’s Top 100 SME, ASSOCHAM, CIO Review.

Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur n the future.

 

 

Wisdom Jobs, ., Hyderabad, Telangana, 500081, India

 

.