Subject: Payswiff Payment Gateway Proposal
From: Mayur Chavan <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 17:58:02 +0530

Dear Associate,

Thank you for time shed.

Our solution goes in hand with Digital India initiative supporting country.

Payswiff is a Payment Solution company, which is into digital payments,
fulfilling merchant’ need of accepting card payments offline & online. We
are proud to proclaim of being only company in this space having array of
payment methods, mentioned below, in single application ‘ Payswiff  One’.
Also, An extension to payments, offered by revenue product integrated as
well.

·         POS (Point of Sales)

·         Online Payment Gateway

·         e-Invoice /  Payment Link

·         Multiple Bank EMI Options

·         Wallets*

·         Value Added Services

·         Domestic Money Transfer

·         Mini ATM point

*Note : Detailed proposal is highlighted in attached deck. *

In the midst, you may let me know for anything specific that can be
addressed.

We may looking forward to working with you

*Thanks & Regards,Mayur Chavan *Corporate Sales Manager

*(formerly Paynear)* M. +91 9892209011  |  8691842992 (Whats App)
T. +91 022 49471115
512, Palm Spring Center, Link Road, Malad West.
Mumbai - 400064. Maharashtra India
www.payswiff.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mayurchavan/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Payswiff/> <https://twitter.com/Payswiff>