Subject: Sub: Business Proposal(NEUTRONIT INC)...Vendor-Recruitment-Tie-Up
From: Vamshi Kumarr <[email-masked]>
To: Vamshi Kumarr <[email-masked]>
Cc: vamsi hrpioneer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 01:57:34 +0530

Dear* HR,*

We came across your company details through the known source.

We are the Recruitment Manpower Agency situated in Hyderabad, and can work
on your manpower staff hiring requirements on a long-term basis, and assure
you to provide with the best quality services

PFA enclosed Company Profile, Terms & Conditions for your kind perusal.

Requesting you to kindly consider our agency in providing  the recruitment
services to your organization.

Please let me know in case of any queries…

Thanks & Regards

Vamsidhar.P

Mob: 9398002105

Head-BDM

Email : [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]*
<[email-masked]>

URL   : *www.neutronit.com* <http://www.hrpioneer.com/>, *www.hrpioneer.com*
<http://www.hrpioneer.com/>