Subject: Details asked
From: HR Livesalesman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 07:29:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi, 
Find below the details as asked by you. 

Name 	Passport No. 	Date of Joining 	Date of Leaving 	Salary Paid 	CoC Details 
ROSETTE MODIRI 	OP0148093 	March 2018 	Still Working 	884568 	NA 
LODI LUDINGA CALEB 	OP0148239 	26th January, 2018 	Still Working 	855284 	NA 
MARIA CATALINA AYERBE LOPEZ 	Ao678219 	21st January, 2019 	June'18 	257947 	NA 
MARTINA STURA 	YA4470572 	9th January, 2019 	July'18 	382995 	NA 
NATALIA CABRERA CASTILLA 	PAC537470 	22nd June, 2018 	Still Working 	961604 	NA 
LUCAS BASILIO MOSLAVES DE ARAUJO 	FK806198 	28th February, 2018 	December 2018 	426771 	NA 
MUJINGA KAYITULA SOLANGE 	OP0440923 	12th November, 2018 	Still Working 	209220 	NA 
DANIELE CASTIGLIONI 	YA8626558 	21st January, 2019 	Still Working 	250696 	NA 
SAMUELE MERLONI 	YB4313281 	15th December, 2019 	June'19 	411450 	NA 

Let me known if you need more information on this. 
NOTE - The contract of the employees are attached in the upcoming emails. 

Regards, 
Ashfaque 
LiveSalesman 
Noida, India 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393