Subject: Voice Collection Project
From: "Sachin Mukati" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:32:30 +0530

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Tuosi India.!! 

Tuosi Technology Co., Ltd., established in 2002 with headquarters located in
London UK and branches founded in Japan, China and India focuses on BPO and
IT services. The Company has more than 10 years of experience in the
outsourcing of services and has cultivated a large number of personnel
specialized in technique and management. In years of outsourcing to European
countries and Japan, the Company has developed a complete service and
quality management system. From sales to project transition and to sites, a
multi-language, widely experienced in industry senior personnel team is in
place to provide customers with overall services and support. The Company
emphasizes technical improvement and R&D and invests greatly in human and
material resources annually in order to keep a leading place in technology.

Tuosi technology is currently holding a voice collection project and seeking
some external help to accomplished this project. 

Details of the project are as follows: 

. It's a voice (voice recording in English) project.

. Recording would be done in cell phone with the help of provided
application.

. Project date & deadline will be provided at the earliest.

. Participates must be able to read & Speak "English".

. There will be 400 sentence which every participants need to record in cell
phone. 

. Expected time taken would be 1.5 hours / Candidates.

. If any recording declined / reject by the client due to non-adherence of
instructions need to redo and submit again.

. The Android and iOS phones should be collected in a 3:1 ratio

. Need Noise & Echo free room to complete the recording.

. Male / Female ration 1:1.

. Age criteria:- 

Age Group

Participants

18-25

60%

26-45

35%

46-60

5%

. One participant can appear only one time.

. Further specification & instruction will be provided post confirmation. 

Looking forward to establish long-term business relationship with you.

 

 

Thanks & Regards, 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Sachin Mukati 

I Head Operation  II Tuosi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. I

I+91 9754170769 I Skype ID: tuosiin-data  Web:  <http://www.tuosi.com>
http://www.tuosi.com I

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------