Subject: RE: Reeracoen _Introductory Mail _ LiveSalesman India_NATIVE JAPANESE EXPERT - INTERNATIONAL BPO
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 14:05:03 +0530

Dear Ashfaq San,

I can assist you for this position_ LiveSalesman India_ NATIVE JAPANESE
EXPERT - INTERNATIONAL BPO.

30% of annual CTC.

Please call me.

Regards

Parul

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 18 March 2019 15:56
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Reeracoen _Introductory Mail_LiveSalesman India

Dear HR Manager,

Hope you are doing good!

Have you started hiring now? I would be pleased to assist you. Please share
if you have any current opening!

Regards

Parul

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 01 November 2018 18:09
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Reeracoen _Introductory Mail_LiveSalesman India

Dear Ashfaq,

It was pleasure speaking with you!

As per our discussion, please find our company profile attached.  I
understand that you are currently hiring for candidates with excellent
command over written and spoken Japanese language. We have multiple
canidates with similar profile.

Reeracoen India Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of Neo Career Co., Ltd., one of the
biggest Recruitment Agencies in the APAC region. We have a total of 22
branches in 10 countries, outside of our headquarters in Japan. We seek to
understand the Live Salesman strategic goals, the specific leadership roles
and competencies needed to meet those goals, and the culture that new
executives need to embody.

Reeracoen recruitment consultants possess expertise in Pharma, Software
Consulting and IT, Electronic, Medical Devices, Automobile and Healthcare
industries. We draw on our high-level professional networks, industry
knowledge and internal research resources to identify the right people. To
stay on the cutting edge of talent strategy, Reeracoen constantly track key
trends in the global market for talent, and continually innovate based on
services and approach.     

Please feel free to visit our company profile (attached in the mail) and the
updated service agreement along with the company link.
https://www.neo-career.co.jp & https://reeracoen.in  

I would like to set up a face to face meeting to take the discussion
forward, since this would be the stepping stone of our future engagements.  

Look forward to hear from you.

Parul Awasthi

Recruitment Advisor

Office Address : 

Reeracoen India 

EMAAR Palm Spring Plaza,

5th Floor,Golf course Road, Sec-54, Gurgaon-122002

E-mail : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Mobile : 08448694998