Subject: Resume - Freelance Medical Content Writer - Neha Malhotra Taneja (PT)
From: Neha Malhotra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 14:03:16 +0530

To whomsoever it may concern,

* I am writing in response to the job opening of Freelance writer in your
organization.*

I have done Bachelors of Physiotherapy and post graduation in MBA in
Hospital Management.

Of late, I have worked as an Assistant Manager - International Marketing at
Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, Rohini, Delhi, India. The position
involved Hospital Marketing and Branding at both National & International
platforms.

I would bring to your organization a broad range of skills including:

·  Experience of 9 years in Healthcare Organizations

·  Proficient Marketing & Communication Skills

·  Proficient Medical Content Writing Skills

·  Proficiency in MS-Office (MS-Word / Excel / PowerPoint)

Attached are few of my articles and 1 PPT.

*The link of my blogposts are as follows:*

*https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/2012/04/frequently-asked-questions-about.html
<https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/2012/04/frequently-asked-questions-about.html>*
*https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/2012/09/plastic-surgery-overseas-five-things.html
<https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/2012/09/plastic-surgery-overseas-five-things.html>*

*Other links can be referred to on the same blogger website: *
*https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/ <https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/>*

My Resume which is attached herewith, contains all the information on my
experience and skills. I feel confident in being able to apply this
knowledge and experience towards the need of your organization.

I would greatly appreciate to discuss my qualifications at the earliest
convenience. If you would like to schedule an interview, please contact me
by Phone at +91 8586921088  <%2B91%209971295699> or by e-mail at
[email-masked]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Dr. Neha Malhotra Taneja (PT)