Subject: English Language Test - Vighnesh Khanna
From: Vighnesh Khanna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 02:55:07 -0400

Foreign Language Screening Test

 

NameVighnesh  Khanna    /  (91) 7742061802   
/ [email-masked] your first languageEnglishBased on your
understanding of situation 1 above, assuming you are the customer service
representative, please draft a response to customer's email. Please make sure
that your email is grammatically correct and properly formatted.Dear Customer
Name,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the status of your order. We
apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we are more than
happy to assist you.

After investigating the matter, we have found that your order was shipped to the
address provided by you at the time of purchase. Unfortunately, our courier
service attempted to deliver your order, but it was returned to us due to an
incorrect address.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. To ensure that you receive
your order, we kindly request you to please provide us with the correct address
so that we can reship your order.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns
regarding the order.

Thank you for choosing babyshop.com.

Best regards,
Customer Service RepresentativeBased on the Situation 2 above, please draft an
email response to the customer. You don't necessarily need to know the policy of
the brand, but use the best practice from e-commerce companies that you've
shopped from so far to know the policies.Dear Abdul,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for the
inconvenience caused. We understand how important it is for our customers to
receive products in perfect condition, and we take quality control very
seriously.

We kindly request you to provide us with images of the scratches on the cabinet
to help us investigate the issue and take corrective measures.

We assure you that we will do everything possible to resolve the issue and make
sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hearing back from you
soon.

Best regards,
Homebox Customer Service Representative