Subject: English Language Test - FAROZ Ahmad
From: FAROZ Ahmad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 01:55:02 -0400

Foreign Language Screening Test

 

NameFAROZ Ahmad    /  (91) 7889795253    / [email-masked]
your first languageEnglishBased on your understanding of situation 1 above,
assuming you are the customer service representative, please draft a response to
customer's email. Please make sure that your email is grammatically correct and
properly formatted.To: [email-masked]
From:[email-masked]
Sub: Reply to non-delivery of the order.

Respected Mam,

This email is in response to the email recieved by you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused. This email is regarding order number 123456 which was
supposed to have reached you by now. Unfortunately, the courier company could
not carry on with the required process as the address was wrong. I would be
grateful to you if you could send us the correct address with two telephone
numbers as to the person who we can contact while making the delivery.

we are extremely sorry that you had to go through this experience with us.

Thanking you,
regards abc companyBased on the Situation 2 above, please draft an email
response to the customer. You don't necessarily need to know the policy of the
brand, but use the best practice from e-commerce companies that you've shopped
from so far to know the policies.Dear Abdul,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the inconvenience and am happy to
assist you today. We would like to inform you that we take your feedback
seriously and we will investigate the matter further to ensure that this does
not happen again in the future.

Regarding your request for a replacement or refund, we will be happy to honor
it. We will surely replace new TV cabinet as soon as possible, Please attach a
photo of the scratches on the cabinet. This will help us process your request
more efficiently.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Homebox Team