Subject: Request for interview opportunities
From: Ankush insa <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:54:57 +0530

Hi,
Hope you are doing well

My name is Ankush from* Aasma careers*( a soft-skill training startup). We
have completed our batch today. Now we have a number of skilled candidates
with us. As we discussed a few days back, we will provide some skilled
candidates to you as per your requirement. Now we are ready to provide you
with the candidates after their mock interviews.

*This is a free-of-cost service for HRs*.

Kindly provide me with your requirements (JD) as soon as possible so that I
can share some relevant candidates with you after screening. then I will
share a google sheet with you containing all details of the candidates
along with their CVs.if you have any queries please let me know
 waiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards

*Ankush* *- Placement  & Training Coordinator*
*Aasma Careers*

Telephone: 9306191141

Email:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Website: https://www.aasmacareers.in/