Subject: Fwd: Recruitment Services Proposal
From: "Sneha.Stemford" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:21:51 +0530

Hi,
Greetings of the Day!

Stemford India Pvt Ltd is a one stop solution for all your Permanent
staffing needs for all levels of positions. We stand by the fact that
Employees are an integral part for the growth of any company. We have
closed front level hiring to middle and upper-level positions within a very
limited time frame for our clients.
So leave your hiring worries to us.

We have a rich experience of more than Ten (10) years in providing the
Recruitment services in India. Our service portfolio comprises HR services
like Executive Recruitments, Mass Hiring, Staffing Solutions and Payroll
Services (RPO) to the esteemed clients at PAN INDIA LEVEL.

We have a PAN India presence covering all metro cities and can assist you
in sourcing quality candidates for ALL your recruitment requirements,
specifically across your location.

We specialize in providing recruitment/staffing services in the following
segments:

·       Retail

·       IT/ ITES/ Software /SAP

·       BFSI & Accounting/Legal

·       Sales/Marketing

·       Education

·       Automation

·       Artificial Intelligence

·       Telecom

·       Automobiles

·       Manufacturing

·       Healthcare

·       Hospitality

·       Ecommerce

The hallmark of our quality recruitment and manpower management is the
consistent focus on finding the right candidate to match our clients'
environment, culture and staffing requirements.

If you have questions, feel free to contact us anytime. We are eager to
work with your reputed organization and will source you the best available
talent in the market.

I am attaching our commercials along with the service agreement with this
mail.

THE TERMS WE OFFER:

·  The Commercial Fee will be equal to  7.0% for all levels of management
of the gross CTC.

·   The invoice will be sent to the Client upon commencement of employment
and Placement Fee is payable within 30 days from the date of joining.

·    If invoices are settled and due to any reason, the Candidate resigns
within 60 days of joining then a free replacement(One) for the same
position will be provided. In case due to any reason, we are unable to
provide replacement, you can opt for the amount to be refunded back to you
or you will be given a credit note of the same.

In order to proceed, kindly send us the detailed Job Description (Job
Specifications) through email so that we will start doing our research work
and sign the contract at your company.

Thereafter, we will start sharing the Resumes.
Awaiting revert to take it ahead.

Warm regards
Uday Kumar Thakur (Director)
(M) +91-9810159855
  <http://www.stemfordindia.com/>

*We don't offer Jobs, We make Careers.*

Website - www.stemfordindia.com
E-Mail -  [email-masked]
               [email-masked]

Stemford India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 475, Nishant Park, Kakraula Housing Complex,
Dwarka Mor Metro Station
(Near Pillar No. 797)
New Delhi- 110078

IMPORTANT NOTICE: "This email is confidential containing STEMFORD INDIA
PVT. LTD. confidential information, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offense. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender."