Subject: Business Proposal (Sure4job Manpower Solutions)...Vendor-Recruitment-Tie-Up
From: "Nit" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 16:49:40 +0530

Hello HR,

Greetings from Sure4job Manpower Solutions!

We would like to tie up with your organization to meet your ongoing HR
needs.  We would love to assist you by providing Quality and Quick manpower
solutions for all levels in your organization (PAN India). We focus our
attention on providing practical business solutions as it pertains to
staffing for our clients so that our clients can focus their attention on
the success of their business. Our vision reflects our values: Integrity,
Service, Excellence and Teamwork.

We assure you that the candidates provided by us will be a great strength to
you and your organization and that will be able to perform up to the best of
our abilities. We care deeply about finding the right people for the right
role, meaning highly rated job satisfaction for employees and excellent
staff retention rates for companies.

We Provide: 

*         Permanent staffing 

Professional Fees: . 

*         Service charge: 7.33% or as per company norms. . 

*         Payment terms: Within 30 days from the date of Joining of
candidate. . 

*         Replacement clause: 90 days from the date of Joining of candidate.

 

We are eagerly waiting for your reversal/acknowledgment to this email with
JD of your Requirements and thus we're looking forward to having long-term
relationship with your organization.

Kindly provide us your valuable appointment to discuss in personal to
proceed further. 

Feel free to contact in case of any further clarifications/detail you may
require. 

 

Thanks & regards,

Nitesh | Manager

Sure4job Manpower Solutions- 'Speed Up Your Career '

P-7464050137

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.sure4job.com
<http://www.sure4job.com%20> 

 <https://sure4job.com/>