Subject: Expressing Interest in Customer Service Role at LiveSalesman
From: Vinayak Tripathi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 08:11:16 +0530

Dear Hiring Manager,
I have attached my CV for reference

I am writing to express my keen interest in the Customer Service role
currently advertised on your website. As someone who is proactive and takes
initiative, I believe that my skills and experience make me a strong fit
for this position.

With 1.5 years of experience in customer service, I have honed my
communication skills and learned how to effectively deal with customer
queries and concerns. In my current role, I have also been responsible for
training new employees and developing standard operating procedures to
streamline customer service processes. These experiences have helped me
become a confident problem-solver, with the ability to take charge and
provide excellent customer service.

The profile described in your job opening aligns perfectly with my skills
and experience. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic
team at LiveSalesman and contribute to your mission of providing
high-quality customer service to your clients.

Thank you for considering my application. I have attached my resume for
your review, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Vinayak