Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Shiva D
From: Shiva D <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 01:55:08 -0500

Tech Support Test

 

NameShiva [email-masked] Number(91) 9676014854Do you have your
own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able to commute to office without
using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector 2, near Noida - Sector 15
Metro StationI have my own 2/4 wheeler transportWhere do you currently live
(area)VisakhapatnamWhich best describes your Technical Support capabilitiesI've
worked in Level 1 tech supportPlease tell us which areas below are you
comfortable and confident in your support abilities: (select all that applies)MS
Windows - BasicPlease give us details of your last 3 employments including
current. If you've not worked in 3 companies, please enter NA Name of
CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly Salary (inhand)Current
EmployerMouritech BPO1523KPrevious Employer 1NaNaNaNaPrevious Employer
2NaNaNaNaIn your past experience you have (select all that applies)Interacted
with Domestic customers on PhoneSituation: You are trying to open a website
(www.ndtv.com) on your browser, and you get an error. As a computer user, please
tell us all the steps you will take in logical order to troubleshoot the
problem. Please answer in Grammatically correct english.Check my internet
connection properly Please list the steps to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your
mobile phone.Switch on the Bluetooth , and search the nearest devices ,paired
with which device we want to be connected What according to you makes you a good
candidate for customer service or technical support job?I'll try to understand
what customers was faced as Technical issue ,Then  i give the suggestion what
we have On a scale of 1 - 5 please rate your fluency in spoken English3