Subject: Application for the Position for: Customer Service Associate - Chat
From: Pranav Trivedi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 20:37:09 +0530

Hello,

I am currently looking out for job applications in the field of Non Voice
Customer Service (chat) and came across the job listing posted by you on
Naukri for the position of Customer Service Associate - Chat.

A little brief about myself, I am Pranav aged 37 and recently moved to
Delhi NCR area with my wife and a 2 yr old boy. My wife is working with
Accenture (WFH) and for the past 1 year I was a stay at home dad taking
care of my kid. Now if you see my resume attached, prior to this I was an
Instructional Designer Analyst at Accenture and post that I was looking
after my father`s business.

Although I have almost basic experience of customer service jobs I do have
good typing skills and know how to use PC and most of the basic softwares,
and as I want to explore other jobs apart from Instructional Design, I am
confident enough that when given proper training in this field I would
excel in almost all parameters.

I am also willing to work in any time schedule which would be given to me
and come to the office for work. Although I live in Greater Noida, it won't
be an issue as I have a car and can drive to office daily.

I hope my application is considered and I am given a chance to prove my
skills.

Thanks and Regards,
Pranav Trivedi