Subject: Cherry E-Commerce Services x DocuSign
From: Kylie Wong <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 13:30:03 +0800

Hello Saurabh,

Hope you are well!

In our recent account review, we found that Cherry E-Commerce Services has
signed up for a total of 2 separate web accounts. Not sure if this was
intended?

Would you be keen to consider implementing DocuSign on a corporate company
level? With your current web plans, each individual user who has been
assigned a license owns all documentation and data stored on the account
causing issues with governance and compliance. This means that if this
individual leaves the company they remain the owner of these completed
documents as opposed to the company.

I'd like to have a chance to review your current accounts and share with
you how we can secure your user access and contract ownership better. Are
you available this week for a quick call?

-- 
Best,
Kylie Wong* | *Asia Market Development | DocuSign
M: +65 8222 1266
If you would like to schedule a meeting with me, click here.
<https://click.docusign.com/c/kylie-wongdocusign-com>