Subject: Greeting from AuthBridge Research Services-BGV Services - NASSCOM AWARD!
From: Anand Ajgaibi <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 13:56:39 +0530

*Greeting from AuthBridge Research Services!*

We are so stoked to announce that we've been recognized, by NASSCOM as one
of the Top AI Innovators for Enabling Contactless World! Check out our
award-winning product here: *www.authbridge.com
<http://www.authbridge.com/>*
*(Best Employee Background Company in India). **For** more product d**etails
& BGV* *Requirements please* *connect o**n** the* *contact details* *below.*
Thank you for all the love & support!

In case you find the information irrelevant kindly ignore the email,
apologies.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Anand A**.*

*Manager - Corporate Sales & Account ManagementWork-Force Solutions -
Enterprise Sales*
M: +91-9900932225
E:  [email-masked]
W: *www.authbridge.com* <http://www.authbridge.com/>
*India’s No.1 Background Verification Company.*
©2022 AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.