Subject: Job Application (Saurabh Malhotra)
From: Saurabh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 12:16:51 +0530

Hello Hiring Manager

Trust you are doing great. This is Saurabh Malhotra, an experienced
professional.

I am looking for a job opportunity in Finance & Accounts and operations where
I can apply my skills set & learn new things.

I have over 7 year of Experience in Finance & Account
(AP/AR/Collections/Billing/Reconciliation) and Client management, Vendor
Management. and I am always ready to take on new roles as well.

Kindly check my candidature attached for your reference & advice for a
suitable opening for me. Please Consider my profile to work in an esteemed
organization.

Waiting eagerly for a quick catch up with you.

Have a nice day.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saurabh Malhotra*
*Email ID : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*Contact No.: 9958820306*