Subject: [URGENT] Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-11]]
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 11:11:57 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply to the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest time frame possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ammara Sajjad

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 11:05
Subject: URGENT Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-10]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Human Resources Department,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply for the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest timeframe possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Hailey Wong
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 at 11:26
Subject: URGENT Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-9]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Human Resources Department,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply for the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest timeframe possible. Thank you!
Best Regards,

Albert Kosari
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 10:40
Subject: URGENT Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-8]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Human Resources Department,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply for the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest timeframe possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Albert Kosari
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 at 16:02
Subject: Fwd: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-6]
To: <[email-masked]>

*Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification for Fauzan
Ahmad- eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-7]*

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply for the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest timeframe possible. Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sept 2022 at 11:11
Subject: Fwd: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-6]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir.Madam,

Greetings from eeCheck!

Thank you again for your assistance for the employment verification. We
would like to ask for your kind assistance to reply for the employment
verification request submitted to your organization.

Your feedback would be very valuable. Do provide the information to us in
the soonest timeframe possible. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Albert Kosari

Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sept 2022 at 17:25
Subject: Re: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-5]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear HR,

Greetings from eeCheck!

We would like to follow up on the employment verification request submitted
to your organization earlier (see below for the information in the previous
email).

Your reply would be very important thus it would be great if you may reply
to us with the information within the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you again for your assistance and please do not hesitate to connect
with us directly if you have any question.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sept 2022 at 15:15
Subject: Re: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-4]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Human Resources Department,

Greetings from eeCheck!

We would like to follow up on the employment verification request submitted
to your organization earlier (see below for the information in the previous
email).

Your reply would be very important thus it would be great if you may reply
to us with the information within the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you again for your assistance and please do not hesitate to connect
with us directly if you have any question.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sept 2022 at 11:19
Subject: Re: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification
for Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-3]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from eeVoices!

In regard to the employment verification submitted to your organization
earlier (see below for the information in the previous email), we would
like to kindly seek for your assistance for a reply for the required
information within the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you again for your assistance and please do not hesitate to connect
with us directly if you have any question.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reference Check <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 at 18:06
Subject: Follow Up: [PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL] Employment Verification for
Fauzan Ahmad - eeCheck [Tracking#: 69539-08151538-2]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from eeCheck!

We would like to follow up on the employment verification request submitted
to your organization earlier (see below for the information in the previous
email).

Your reply would be very important thus it would be great if you may reply
to us with the information within the next 3-5 business days.

Thank you again for your assistance and please do not hesitate to connect
with us directly if you have any question.

Best Regards,

Sammi Kong
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com/>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeVoices Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 at 12:35, Reference Check <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Greetings from eeCheck!
>
> We have been authorized by Fauzan Ahmad to request that you verify the
> employment with Cherry E-Commerce Services Private Limited.
>
> ID Number: FQDPM9644C
> Date of Birth: June 23, 1997
> Job Title Claimed:
> (1)International Customer Service Executive- Arabic
> (2)Team Leader
>  Employment Period Claimed:
> (1) July 2019 to November 2019
> (2) November 2019 to February 2021
> Working Location: 8 CORONATIONAL BUILDINGCHANDNI CHOWK FATEH PURI DELHI
> DL 110006 IN
>
> # Please mark with "*" if this is your organization policy not to provide
> particular information.
>
> *Requested Information:*
> (1) Job Title:
> (2) Employment Period (start date and end date):
> (3) Reason for Leaving on File:
> (4) Rehire Eligibility: YES or NO. If no, please specify reason(s)
> _______________________.
> (5) Overall Job Performance:
>
> **** It would be a great help if you can provide us the result by August
> 20, 2022.****
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you in any possible
> ways. Thank you in advance for your response. Your earliest response will
> be appreciated!
>
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Christy Wan
> Client Relations
> eeCheck Limited
> T: +852 2157 1462
> Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>
>
> "Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our
> vision and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is
> our mission.
>
>
> ****************************************************************************************
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
> addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
> of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
> e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
> inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
> from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
> be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
> system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
> are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
> loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.
>

-- 

Best Regards,

Leo Law
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,

Jenna LEE
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,

Jenna LEE
Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,

Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,

Client Relations
eeCheck Limited
T: +852 2157 1462
Website: www.eecheck.com <http://www.eevoices.com>

"Helping organizations take the risk out of people decisions" is our vision
and, at its most basic, it is what we do for our customers - it is our
mission.

****************************************************************************************

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the designated
addressee(s). Any unauthorised viewing, disclosure, copying or distribution
of this message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not read it, reply to the sender immediately to
inform us that you are not the intended recipient, and delete the e-mail
from your computer system. This email and any attachments are believed to
be free of virus or other defects that might affect another computer
system, however, recipients are responsible for ensuring that the contents
are virus free as eeCheck Limited will not accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from this email or its use. Thank you.